Friday Bootcamp Training
Boot Camp – High intensity learning for your TEAM.
Developing, and Implementing the Blue Ocean Strategy for your Station and Community
Friday March 15th 2pm till 4pm
RSL Conference Venue – Wagga Wagga
$50 per station…as many delegates as you like
This training is conducted by successful Business Coach – David Wilson
If you have questions about the training please call David on 0412 234 829
This Program is to kick start the SCMA 2019 Conference as a TEAM Workshop for your Station members.
It is high intensity and covers many points that may not be addressed in the Conference proper Program.
Its total focus is to propel your Station into the future armed with the latest “new technologies of strategy”
1. The Current Situation of your Station (recap of where you are up to)
2. Blue Ocean Strategy (World renowned process) training in the process and examples
3. How do we make the Competition Irrelevant?
4. We will explore your Station to determine are you a Red Ocean or a Blue Ocean, as well as addressing the issues of:
– Existing Markets
– Competing with your Competitors
– Market Saturation
5. Increase value and Reduce Costs in the channel and increase Gross Margins thru:
– Raise Standards
Resources and Cost:
This Workshop will have workbooks for all attendees for coverage on the day.
Entry fee is $50 per station unlimited number of attendees per Station
A Certificate of completion will be presented to each attendee at the Dinner Saturday evening