This page will outline your travel options for the Wagga Wagga National Regional Rural and Sub Metro Broadcasters Conference.
Flights are available from Melbourne and Sydney via two carriers, REX & Qantas.
It looks like there will be direct flights available via jet from Brisbane by the conference we will keep this site updated and let you know as soon as we have confirmation.
Rail Travel is available from Both Melbourne and Sydney.
NSW Travellers visit Country Link
Wagga Wagga is around Half way between Sydney and Melbourne and just off the Hume highway.
Melbourne To Wagga Wagga is around 471km via Hume hwy
Sydney To Wagga Wagga is around 458km via Hume hwy
We’ve put together a range of maps that may be of use to you in your travels to the 2011 Conference. Simply click the links with the below directions and you’ll be linked to the relevant google maps.
- Railway Station to Wagga Wagga RSL Club – http://bit.ly/djjN5B
- Wagga Wagga RSL to 2 AAA Station – http://bit.ly/90xPvP
- Melbourne to Wagga Wagga RSL – http://bit.ly/bI45F2
- Sydney to Wagga Wagga RSL – http://bit.ly/bisw3d
- Wagga Wagga CBD to Wagga Wagga RSL – http://bit.ly/bbppOX
- Wagga Wagga CBD to Wagga Wagga RSL – http://bit.ly/cctzEX
- Wagga Wagga airport to Wagga Wagga CBD – http://bit.ly/9Iw0vL
- Wagga Wagga Tourist Information to Wagga Wagga RSL – http://bit.ly/aaR6v5
- Wagga Wagga commercial club for map click here
If you need any further information please contact us.